CONNECTING ARTISTS, GALLERIES AND COLLECTORS
The Agency FAMA
In order to provide excellence we have determined that The Agency's artists mush have the following characteristics:
Creations with merit and broad appeal
Personality and an interesting story to share
A willingness to listen to The Agency for direction
The ability to produce work at a rate that will keep galleries supplied
FAMA represent artists by signed contract .
FAMA places artists in better galleries and builds momentum to the artists career.
We believe we have identified the necessary elements toward achieving the goals our artists seek with respect to commercial and artistic success. We seek artists whose art has merit and who enjoy broad appeal. With our networking capabilities we believe we can fast track our artists onto the national scene, create industry buzz, and build a loyal and appreciative gallery base for thier work. This allows our artists to concentrate on artistic endeavors and leaves the marketing orchestration legwork largely to us.
In broad brushstrokes the elements of fast tracking would involve a mix of the following.
• Placement of art in galleries that we know can be trusted for good support and ethical business dealings.
• Plan with galleries to promote art, educate staff, and incentivize art consultants.
• Handle the business end of dealings with galleries regarding credit and payment activity,
• Set up, man and promote trade/ consumer show exhibitions for art
• Strategic placement of advertising in collector books to build exposure and demand for artwork beyond gallery placements.
• Strategic placement of advertising in trade publications to reinforce gallery support and help secure additional qualified galleries.
• Work with magazine editors to secure favorable reviews of artwork nationally.
• Work on museum placements and exhibits
• Assistance with web content and program features
In many cases building an artist following and reputation can take a number of years to develop a full head of steam. It some cases it can take considerably longer. Our advantages are the work of our artists are broadly appealing, the art is priced reasonably for the quality which will encourage galleries and consumers (as an artist becomes more prominent prices appreciate of course), and the artists’ ability to produce art in a reasonable quantity to keep things rolling right along.
One reason it often takes several years to build a head of steam is the promotional and marketing effort is largely self funding from sales activity. Our organization is made up of bright, ethical, moral people who have built a strong reputation for integrity over the years, and as you would expect, we know our business extremely well. Further, we are genuine, hard working people you would like dealing with.